April 29, 2013 | By: Cynthia Marcano

Top Ten Tuesday - Topics That Instantly Make Me Buy/Pick Up A Book



Top Ten Words/Topics That Instantly Make Me Buy/Pick Up A Book - April 30th

Topics


1. YA Romance and Chick Lit

2. Christian Romance or Historical Fiction

3. Christian YA (Non-Romance or romance is not the main theme)

4. Classic Literature 

5. Testimonies/Devotionals


Words
.

1. Novel

While this is a broad term, I always associate it with femininity and romance.


2. Historical

I have always loved History class (and Channel) and I even like reading history textbooks. So historical biography or fiction always grabs my attention.


3. Christian, Jesus, Bible, God
While I don't grab and read everything with these words, they always draw my attention. I find myself reading the jacket, cover or online description most of the time.


4. Princess, Noble, Royal, Aristocracy, London, Heir, etc..
I love historical fiction. It combines my two faves. History and Romance, so ANYTIME I see any word on the cover or description, that could possibly be associated with Jane Austeneque literature, I am on it!


5.  and Lastly....Love, Heart, Forever, Enduring, Sweet

Any word that describes possible romance.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YA has also started making me pick up a book! I love historical fiction. Fab list.

Post a Comment