April 10, 2013 | By: Cynthia Marcano

Indie Life Wednesday 4/10/13

Life has caught up with me and my passion for writing has to be temporarily diminished.

As a work at home mom, writing is such a wonderful opportunity and when I feel moved to write, I take full advantage. That surely results in lots of late nights while everyone is asleep and I have alone time.

However,sooner or later family, laundry, housework and client work catch up with me and I have to push my writing to the side for a little while. When life dies down just a bit, I have to try and get myself back into author mode which can be challenging. I love to write, so I press forward.

The life of an independent author who is a mommy, wife, entrepreneur, bible study teacher and a Jesus Freak - I love my life!

Cynthia

0 comments:

Post a Comment