Hand In His
Drew wouldn't date the bible thumping brunette bridesmaid if she were the last female on earth.
Sometimes the heart doesn't do with the head tells it to.
2015. Powered by Blogger.
April 10, 2013 at 4/10/2013 01:16:00 PM | By: Cynthia Marcano
As a work at home mom, writing is such a wonderful opportunity and when I feel moved to write, I take full advantage. That surely results in lots of late nights while everyone is asleep and I have alone time.
However,sooner or later family, laundry, housework and client work catch up with me and I have to push my writing to the side for a little while. When life dies down just a bit, I have to try and get myself back into author mode which can be challenging. I love to write, so I press forward.
The life of an independent author who is a mommy, wife, entrepreneur, bible study teacher and a Jesus Freak - I love my life!
- ► 2016 (25)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (26)
- Top Ten Tuesday - Topics That Instantly Make Me Bu...
- Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like MORE/LESS Than I ...
- The Jerk Magnet by Melody Carlson
- Review: Riding on Air by Maggie Gilbert
- Top Ten Tuesday REWIND
- Go Teen Writers by Stephanie Morrill and Jill Will...
- Indie Life Wednesday 4/10/13
- Review: Dandelions On The Wind by Mona Hodgson
- ▼ April (8)