Go Teen Writers by Stephanie Morrill and Jill Williamson ~ GIVEAWAY!
The question we hear most from new writers is, "How do I get published?"
And the answer is: Respect your dream.
Every writer's journey is different, yet as we've reflected on our experiences and those of the writers around us, we've seen time and time again that those who are successful are the ones who had the patience and endurance to stick with this writing thing. They didn't look for shortcuts (at least, not for long), nor did they quit after five, ten, or one hundred rejections. We can't make the process easy for you, but it's our hope that this book will be a tool you can turn to time and time again when you're thinking, "Okay ... what's next?"
Includes tips for:
- Getting published
- Finding the right agent
- Book surgery
- Thicker plots
- Deeper characters
- Richer settings
- Weaving in theme
- Dealing with people who don't get your writing
Hand In His
Drew wouldn't date the bible thumping brunette bridesmaid if she were the last female on earth.
Sometimes the heart doesn't do with the head tells it to.
2015. Powered by Blogger.
April 13, 2013 at 4/13/2013 11:27:00 PM | By: Cynthia Marcano
- ► 2016 (25)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (26)
- Top Ten Tuesday - Topics That Instantly Make Me Bu...
- Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like MORE/LESS Than I ...
- The Jerk Magnet by Melody Carlson
- Review: Riding on Air by Maggie Gilbert
- Top Ten Tuesday REWIND
- Go Teen Writers by Stephanie Morrill and Jill Will...
- Indie Life Wednesday 4/10/13
- Review: Dandelions On The Wind by Mona Hodgson
- ▼ April (8)