Hello Fellow Authors,
It is a tough world out there and if you are an author, you know how true that can be. You could have the best book in the world but if no one knows it exists, then what is the point?
Well how about we help each other out? "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor..." Ecclesiates 4:9
There are several things we can do for one another. I currently promote my book on my blog, Goodreads and BookDaily and facebook. Promoting for each other would cover a wider audience and therefore gaining more exposure. How you ask? I can and you can
1. Book Exchange - Please read my review policy
2. Become Fans/Friends on Goodreads
3. Read Each Other's Sample Chapters on Bookdaily (I will Add To Shelf if I like it)
4. Like Facebook Page or Follow on Twitter
5. Read Excerpts on Goodreads and Mark (if I am interested I will shelve as WTR)
If I have read your book, I can:
7. Write A Review on my blog, Amazon and Goodreads*
If I have read your book and like it:
8. Add/Vote for your book on Goodreads Listopia*
If I have read your book and LOVE LOVE LOVE it:
9. Possible Inclusion on my Top Ten Tuesday picks*
*Please note that my reviews are always honest and I will not give a good rating in order to receive one in exchange. I will vote for your book on Goodreads Listopia if I feel it is worthy of a vote, not just for the sake of voting. The Top Ten Tuesday category changes every week; these choices are also my honest choices and are solely chosen according to my opinion.
I am a Christian author and reader and will read any genre as long as it is clean. I do not review or exchange Erotica. I prefer YA, Romance, Historical Fiction and Christian Fiction.
Please contact me at cynthiamarcanoauthor [at] gmail [dot] com
Hand In His
Drew wouldn't date the bible thumping brunette bridesmaid if she were the last female on earth.
Sometimes the heart doesn't do with the head tells it to.
2015. Powered by Blogger.
- ▼ November (3)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (26)