November 14, 2016 | By: Cynthia Marcano

Help Me Choose A Cover!



 
 
 

Cover 1

Cover 2

Cover 3


I can't decide which cover!!! Help!

This January I am releasing my third and final book in the Spring Love Series, He Has Her Heart. Over the past few months, I've looked over all of the covers I created (there were lots) many, many, many times, and these were the three final covers I was super happy with. HOWEVER, I can't decide which one I like most to make the FINAL cover.

So I figured to take a step back and let you all help me out. So, please help me choose a cover! I've waited too long already. Yes, I am resorting to begging. These are the finalists but BEFORE you decide your favorite, please read the blurb beneath AND consider the two previous covers before casting your vote.

Blurb: Dream Collins has always lived in a world all her own, never afraid to grab it by the horns. Her only unconquered feat is winning over her future husband, and best friend's brother, Max Davidson, the stubborn man she has pined for since high school. 

When life throws her a few curveballs, can she depend on the God she has loved all her life to sort out the mess and deliver her promised future?

At twenty-six, Max Davidson is ready to leave bachelorhood behind, settle down with the right woman, and begin a family. If his father's early death is any indicator, life is too short to waste, and he has not a minute to lose.



No matter what his heart desires, the odd Dream Collins will never be a suitable wife. Now if he could only re-train his uncooperative heart to release the hold it has on her, he could focus on building a life and legacy that his father would be proud of. 

"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope". Jeremiah 29:11 (GW)

Previous Covers

Eyes on Him

Hand In His


*Note - Hand In His Cover has since been recolored to match Eyes on Him and He Has Her Heart.

Vote Here!

Which cover should I use?

Cover 1
Cover 2
Cover 3
Poll Maker

0 comments:

Post a Comment