November 1, 2016 | By: Cynthia Marcano

New Year, New Blog!



Hello Beautiful Subscribers!


In an effort to simply my life, I'm moving and I want you to come with me! Beginning January 1, 2017, I will no longer be adding reviews HERE at Christian Teen/Christian Fiction Addict but instead on my new blog!

My new blog will have a page dedicated for reviewers to add a link to THEIR reviews. Once a month or so I will feature Meet The Cast where I show you what famous actors I would like to see cast in our favorite Christian Fiction Book if it ever became a movie. And of course, book reviews! 

As a matter, I've already a few, so please head on over and SUBSCRIBE! I appreciate you all and hope you make the jump with me.

Times change and I aim to move with them? You coming?







0 comments:

Post a Comment