March 9, 2013 | By: Cynthia Marcano

The Quarryman's Bride by Tracie Peterson

Title - The Quarryman's Bride
Author - Tracie Peterson
345 pages
Time It Took for to Read - 2 Days
Rating - 4.5 out 5 Stars

After tragedy strikes her two younger sisters, Emmalyne the heroine, is forced to give up her betrothed and first love a few weeks before her wedding. After much time has passed and remaining true to God's word and faithfully honoring her parents, she once again finds herself in the company of her true love.

Tracie Peterson did a nice job telling this story or romance and forgiveness. I loved how the scripture was incorporated into conversations and was not sappy. She wrote about true sentiments of what many Christians and lost Christians face. She addressed the issues beautifully with the story.

Disclaimer: I was given this ebook through NetGalley for free. The review stated is my own and I have not been compensated for my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment