Hand In His
Drew wouldn't date the bible thumping brunette bridesmaid if she were the last female on earth.
Sometimes the heart doesn't do with the head tells it to.
2015. Powered by Blogger.
March 13, 2013 at 3/13/2013 09:14:00 AM | By: Cynthia Marcano
Hi! What a wonderful Wednesday!
My life as an indie writer is rather brand new, so I don't have much experience to speak of. I am learning how difficult it can be to do this but I am determined to give it my all.
I set out to write a Christian YA book for my students, due to the lack of clean books that they would enjoy and it is now a mission and a passion.
I have a soft spot in my heart for Independent Writers, me being one of them. I found a blog who shares the same love I do and immediately signed up to spread the word. Be sure to check out these fabulous writers!
Be sure to check out the Fellow Authors Page
- ► 2016 (25)
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (26)
- Top Ten Tuesday - 10 Books I Recommend Most
- It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 3/25/2013
- ACR: Stealing The Preacher by Karen Witemeyer
- ACR: Beyond These Hills Sandra Robbins
- Waiting On Wednesday
- Indie Life Wednesday
- Top Ten Tuesday - March 12, 2013
- The Quarryman's Bride by Tracie Peterson
- Get Eyes On Him: Spring Love Kindle Edition for o...
- Review: Shimmerspell by Kimberly Spencer
- Top Ten Tuesday 3/5/13
- Double Crossed by Ally Carter
- Eyes On Him: Spring Love Giveaway
- Clouds by Robin Jones Gunn
- ▼ March (14)