March 6, 2013 | By: Cynthia Marcano

Review: Shimmerspell by Kimberly Spencer

Title - Shimmerspell
Author - Kimberly Spencer
88 pages
Time It Took for to Read - 1 Day
Rating - 3 out 5 Stars
 
Jensen, a high school student, seems like a typical teenager. She has a a best friend that is there for her, a girl that can't stand and she likes a cute boy, typical right? Next level - add a whole lot of faery stuff and things don't seem so typical anymore. Within 88 pages Kimberly Spencer managed to teach me a lot about faeries, have me in suspense and give me the romance I crave.

I love how the story flowed and didn't drag on. The author wants to get you to the good stuff. I like the good stuff. I didn't rate the book higher in stars because I didn't like the use of profanity and SPOILER ALERT...the part of the book where Liam and Jensen get hot and heavy. It was too much for my taste for the age group intended.


If you don't mind my faults with this book, I believe it to be an interesting enough and quick read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment