September 22, 2015 | By: Cynthia Marcano

Review: Love Everlasting by Tracie Peterson


Love Everlasting
Author - Tracie Peterson
Rating - 3.75 out of 5 Stars
Would I Recommend: 

Back Cover...

Growing up in a Seattle bridal finishing school never prepared Abrianna Cunningham to become one of the brides, but now Wade Ackerman, who has always been the reliable boy next door, is indicating he wants to be more than friends. And even the people closest to Abrianna believe Wade is the man she should marry. So why is she having such a hard time choosing between Wade Ackerman and Priam Welby?

Watching Welby's relentless pursuit of Abrianna is making Wade's blood boil. Welby can offer her wealth and security, but what about character and integrity? Surely Abrianna can see past Welby's smooth tongue and fine clothes. Can't she?

Caught between the devil and the boy next door, either choice she makes will change Abrianna's life forever.

What I Loved...

Protaganist Abrianna Cunningham is quite the character. She has always been my favorite in the Seattle Brides Series. She is uniquely different than most heroines I read.

What I Liked...

I have been waiting for Abrianna's story and I was happy to read her character shine once again in the book, even if only for some of the book.

Other...

Love Everlasting has turned into a hard book for me to review. After waiting so long for this book, I found the first half of the book so disappointing. While reading, I kept wondering how sad I would be typing up my not so favorable blog post. BUT thankfully I continued reading and the second half of the book is much better. The character that I came to really like, Abrianna, was written as I have come to remember and enjoyed reading in previous books.

The back cover synopsis isnt really the best description of the book. The plot is better than what is described.

All in all, if the first half of this book was cut out, I would have really enjoyed this book much more, however I am grateful that it did get better.

The cover is nice, but this is how I have always pictured Abrianna.

Brides of Seattle Series Reviews


Disclaimer: This book was provided by the publisher through Netgalley. The opinion of this book, is my own and I was not paid or compensated for for my review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment