September 4, 2015 | By: Cynthia Marcano

Free For Kindle - Eyes On Him

Just Updated & FREE 

A few years ago while mentoring my niece and bible study class student, we had a funny discussion about boys. She spilled her girl problems and I joked that one day I would write a book about her feelings. It was a joke at first, but the more I spoke about it, the more I felt led to do it. So I "wrote" a book and had it printed. It was just for the girls in my class to read.  I had gotten so much positive feedback that I attempted to polish up the story because I had also gotten lots of negative feedback...editing being the number one negative. After many rounds of editing, I think I finally got it...hopefully! Self-Publishing is hard work!

Here is my first book, Eyes On Him. It is free on Kindle until Monday, September 7. If you have a prior version, I was told you can delete it from Kindle and download the new one. I'm not sure how true that it, however.

Hope you enjoy it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment