May 18, 2016 | By: Cynthia Marcano

No Other Will Do by Karen Witemeyer


No Other Will Do
Author - Karen Witemeyer
Rating - 4.5 out of 5 Stars
Would I Recommend: Yep

Back Cover...

She Trusts Him For the Job, But Can She Trust Him With Her Heart?

Men are optional. That was the credo Emma Chandler's suffragette aunts taught her and why she established Harper's Station, a women's colony that offers a fresh start to females in need. But when a dangerous and shadowy assailant tries repeatedly to drive the women out, Emma is forced to admit they might need a man after all. One who can fight. And there is only one man she trusts enough to ask.

Malachi Shaw has finally earned the respect he's always craved by becoming an explosives expert for the railroad. Yet when Emma's telegram arrives, he rushes back to Texas to repay the girl who once saved his life. Only she's not a girl any longer. She's a woman with a mind of her own and a smile that makes a man imagine a future he doesn't deserve.

As the danger intensifies, Emma, Mal, and the ladies of Harper's Station must choose between safety or risking everything to fight for their future.

What I Loved...

True to all other Karen Witemeyer, No Other Will Do, has many of the things I love in a novel; laughter, action, Old West and romance.

There is a part of this part that is so swoon-worthy, I think I melted right on the spot.

What I Liked...

Lots of great characters. Witemeyer did a great job with the vast community of women in Harper's Station. I could clearly picture them all. A lot of intrigue. I flip flopped back and forth trying to figure out who, what and why.

Other...

Cover is cute.

I deducted a half star because I wasn't in love with either the hero or the heroine. Don't get me wrong, I liked them. I liked them apart and together, but I didn't LOVE them.

I am looking forward to the next book in the series in which the characters have already been introduced.


Disclaimer: This book was provided by the publisher through Revell Book Publishers. The opinion of this book, is my own and I was not paid or compensated for my review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment