July 6, 2016 | By: Cynthia Marcano

Review: Courageous, The Movie


Courageous, The Movie
Rating - 5 out of 5 Stars
Would I Recommend:Absolutely! 

Synopsis...

From the creators of FIREPROOF comes COURAGEOUS, an action packed drama that will have families laughing and cheering as they are inspired by everyday heroes striving to be fathers of courage.

Review:

I have watched and loved all of the Kendrick Brothers movies. Courageous joins the list. It is such an uplifting movie. I especially love how it focuses on fathers from different races and walks of life, but still highlights that they all struggle as humans no matter where they live or the color of their skin.

The Kendrick Brother's formula of mixing real life issues as Christians with teaching viewers and incorporating comedy is wonderful.

Without spoiling it, I found the scene with the father and daughter date, so beautiful. I really loved it and hope that my husband and daughter begin that tradition.

My husband, as a father, isn't a movie watcher, but really enjoyed it.

I would recommend this as a great family night movie!


Disclaimer: This DVD was provided by FishFlix in exchange for a review.  You can get Courageous DVD and hundreds of other Christian Movies at FishFlix.com The opinion of this movie, is my own and I was not paid or compensated for my review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment