January 16, 2016 | By: Cynthia Marcano

With This Ring? Novella Collection


With This Ring
Author - Karen Witemeyer, Mary Connealy, Regina Jennings 
& Melissa Jagears 
Rating - 4.5 out of 5 Stars
Would I Recommend: Yep!

Back Cover...

Love isn't always a fairy tale, and it doesn't always go as planned. Sometimes the best stories, though, are the ones that are the most unexpected. Join Karen Witemeyer, Mary Connealy, Regina Jennings, and Melissa Jagears for novellas that celebrate the power of love to triumph . . . even when circumstances go awry!

What I Loved...

A compilation of novellas from awesome authors is a bonafide treat. It's like a box of delicious chocolates. Decadence in small batches. I loved that novellas were short enough to finish in a few hours and could enjoy a new story every night for a few nights.

If I had to choose a favorite, it would be Karen Witemeyer's The Husband Maneuver but they were all really good reads.

What I Liked...

See what I loved.

Other...

I'm not a big fan of the cover, but I don't hate it either. Now having to write a review for the collection, I find it a little more difficult than a full-length novel. It would be writing four full reviews in one.  I can say that I enjoyed each story. They are all romantic and comedic. Runaway Bride (the 3rd novella) was a bit more thrilling while Her Dearly Unintended was very comedic.

I recommend highly!


Disclaimer: This book was provided by the publisher through Netgalley. The opinion of this book is my own and I was not paid or compensated for my review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment