July 5, 2015 | By: Cynthia Marcano

In Good Company by Jen Turano


In Good Company
Author - Jen Turano
Rating - 5 out of 5 Stars
Would I Recommend: Absolutely!

Back Cover...

After growing up as an orphan, Millie Longfellow is determined to become the best nanny the East Coast has ever seen. Unfortunately, her playfulness and enthusiasm aren't always well-received and she finds herself dismissed from yet another position.

Everett Mulberry has quite unexpectedly become guardian to three children that scare off every nanny he hires. About to depart for Newport, Rhode Island, for the summer, he's desperate for competent childcare.

At wit's end with both Millie and Everett, the employment agency gives them one last chance--with each other. As Millie falls in love with her mischievous charges, Everett focuses on achieving the coveted societal status of the upper echelons. But as he investigates the suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of the children's parents, will it take the loss of those he loves to learn whose company he truly wants for the rest of his life?

What I Loved...

Jen Turano is one of my go-to authors when I need a book to fall in love with. Her books are consistently AWESOME! I simply love In Good Company. I can't even pinpoint just a few things that I love because I loved the whole book.

Main character Millie is funny and smart and such a joy to read. Her strong desire to improve her vocabulary, yet seemingly always using the incorrect word is so hilarious and makes her character so endearing.

In Good Company is a light-hearted funny read full of romance and a Christian message to tie it altogether.

All of the characters are so well written as is the story. Kudos Jen Turano!

I enjoyed reading In Good Company so much that I went back and began to reread The Ladies of Distinction Series. I enjoyed them just as much as I did since the first time I read her books.

What I Liked...

See what I loved.

Other...

The cover is really cute (although not my favorite). In Good Company is a part of the series A Class Of Their Own, but is a standalone book. I do recommend that you read After A Fashion before reading In Good Company. You can read my review for After A Fashion Here.


Disclaimer: This book was provided by the publisher through Netgalley. The opinion of this book, is my own and I was not paid or compensated for for my review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment