March 12, 2015 | By: Cynthia Marcano

Review: Betting On Hope by Debra Clopton


Betting on Hope (A Four of Hearts Ranch Romance)
Author - Debra Clopton
Rating - 4 out of 5 Stars
Would I Recommend: Probably 

Back Cover...

In Wishing Springs, Maggie finds what she has always been looking for: a community and a home. But when her past catches up to her, it threatens everything, even the tender hope that this town holds all of her heart's desires.

What I Loved...

There are tons of cowboy books and I mean tons on the market and as a reviewer I get really excited when I read one that has everything I love (Christian perspective and values, a swoon worthy hero, and some laughs) AND a unique plot. I am very happy to say Betting On Hope is all of that.

What I Liked...

I really like Maggie, the heroine....

WARNING SPOILER...
I really liked that she was not a goody two shoes and has a past with a very messed up family.
END OF SPOILER

Other...

I like the cover although I pictured Tru much more handsome than the cute guy pictured. Although Betting On Hope has all of the ingredients needed for me to absolutely love a book, I found the book missing that special something that I can't quite put my finger. I didn't have that warm fuzzy feeling when I finished reading the book.

I wasn't too fond of the ending. I felt it lacked and can only suspect that we are going to see more of Maggie and Tru is the second book of the series, but I would have still liked a better wrap up to their story.


Disclaimer: This book was provided by the publisher through Netgalley. The opinion of this book, is my own and I was not paid or compensated for for my review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment